All general enquiries should be addressed to our main office:
- Post: Havelock Primary School, Havelock Road, Southall, London, UB2 4PA
- Phone: 020 8571 7204
- Report an absence: 020 8571 7204 option 1
- Admissions: 020 8571 7204 option 2
- Business Manager & Finance: 020 8571 7204 option 3
- SENDCo & DSL: 020 8571 7204 option 4
- School Office: 020 8571 7204 option 5
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HavelockPrimary
How to join Havelock
Speak to our office to find out more about applying for a place at our school.
‘Open mornings’ are arranged in the school year to coincide with Reception admissions.
All other admissions to Havelock are managed by Ealing Council. Find out more:
Special Educational Needs
The Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator is Jon Bailley, contact details above.
Where are we
London UB2 4PA
- Southall Train Station (TFL Rail Service & Great Western Railway), 12 mins walk
- Bus, E5 towards Perivale Tesco, Hunt Road stop
- No visitor car parking on site
- Controlled Parking Zones are in operation around the school site.
The Data Protection Officer is responsible for overseeing data protection within the School. If you do have any questions in this regard, please do contact them on the information below:
Data Protection Officer: Craig Stilwell
Address: Judicium Consulting Ltd, 72 Cannon Street, London, EC4N 6AE
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0203 326 9174
If a parent requires a paper copy of the information on the school’s website, please inform the school office.